Nazzi Shishido Mission Statement
I recognize that purchasing or selling a home is the single largest investment my clients will make in their lives. My goal is that every client’s home provides a sound investment that maximizes equity, provides security for a strong family foundation, and is located within the top ranked school districts in the Silicon Valley.
My mission is to maintain my reputation of honesty and integrity in dealing with all clients and business associates. I will be patient with my clients and be an excellent listener to their needs and wants. I have a sincere understanding and respect for different cultures, which make the San Francisco Bay Area such a dynamic, unique, and exciting place to live and raise a family.
I am proud so many people put their trust in my real estate leadership and I look forward to proving my reputation with you.
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
Nazzi Shishido Promise to My Valued Buyers
- I will develop a specific buying plan for buyers based upon location, budget, schools, commute, neighborhood, lot size, square footage, terms, and timing
- I will research, preview, tour open houses, and produce property profile reports for all homes in our search criteria
- I will negotiate the best price, terms, contingencies, and the personal desires of my buyers
- I will provide a weekly status report and daily communication on any new listings or price changes
- I will be informed on all inventory, pricing, and market conditions in your search criteria
- Buying a home is a team process, I promise to be patient and listen to your needs
- I will actively describe your home search criteria at all office and board meetings
- I will utilize comprehensive pricing comparisons and research to negotiate the best purchase price
- I will provide immediate listing alerts and virtual tour/ photos to all buyer clients at www.NazziShishido.com
- I will send over 1,500 emails describing your specific buying needs to Alain Pinel Realtors in Northern Ca
- I will personally attend open houses on Saturday and Sunday with my buying clients
- I will facilitate the mortgage and escrow process including completion of all inspections, repairs, and contingencies
- I am dedicated to protecting my client’s emotional, financial, and legal interests during and after the buying process
- I will personally call to follow up with every Realtor and potential seller who matches our home purchase criteria
- Buying your home is a team process, I promise to be patient and listen to your needs
- Through excellent communication I will eliminate surprises and keep you completely informed
- I will lead the buying process with professionalism, integrity, and action